rdcom is a company based in Verona providing business messaging solutions to both the Italian and International market via our multichannel platform and other messaging services. This is an exciting period for the company, and we are currently searching for an experienced User Experience Designer to join our expanding Marketing & Product team in Verona.You will participate in the development of the company’s products (web applications) and their marketing, from the initial concept stages through to the release.
You will be working closely with the Product team leader, giving your contribution to the definition and implementation of the development roadmap of corporate products, which includes both the tools dedicated to end customers (Multichannel messaging platform) and the services that the company offers to customers.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Integrate UX and interface design in order to develop simple, intuitive and scalable features
- Identify critical issues related to products and define mitigation / evolution actions
- Participate in internal decision-making processes and contribute to these using reports and quantitative analyses
- Develop a strong knowledge of the digital communication market, its main players and the trends that guide the evolution of the sector
- Excellent technical knowledge of the Web and the services that are part of it
- Academic training in design (UX / UI / Visual Designer)
- Knowledge of the Interaction Design principles as well as User Experience and User Interface ones
- Knowledge of the main prototype and design software (Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Axure, Invision, Avocode)
- Knowledge of service and experience design methodologies (Design Thinking, Usertest, Customer Journey)
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong team player
- Strong time management skills and comfortable working to deadlines
- Ability to transform a vision into a plan and seamlessly execute
- Minimum of B2 level of English and confident working in English on a day-to-day basis
- Skills in managing digital projects with the waterfall methodology
- Degree in Digital Communication or Design, with a focus on UX, UI or Visual Designer
- More than 3 years of experience as a UX Designer or in a similar role
Working hours: 8 hours full-time
Does the above sound like you? Are you ready to join forces with a fast-growing company during an exciting period while working with great people?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we want to hear from you.
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter letting us know why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
For further information, please visit our website – rdcom.com
Position and salary will be in line with previous work experience and skills.