rdcom was established in 2000 by its Founder and CEO, Daniele Poerio. The company was initially focused upon providing innovative bulk SMS services to the domestic Italian market. Following years of dedication and continual investment in innovative technologies, the company embarked on an exciting and rewarding journey.
Today we are truly an international company with offices across Europe and our messages reach every country in the world. We are an OLO (Other Licensed Operator) authorised by the Ministry of Economic Development. We are an associate member of the GSMA and a member of the Mobile Ecosystem Forum, and we are also partner of the Mobile Observatory B2C Strategy of Politecnico di Milano.
We offer a variety of messaging solutions via our multichannel messaging platform that are suitable for businesses. The core business of the company focuses on the sending of SMS and EMAIL campaigns, covering customer care and services, loyalty, alerting, contact acquisition, surveys, couponing, enabling businesses of all sizes to reach recipients directly on their mobile devices.
Innovation is at the heart of rdcom and we have developed partnerships with some of the leading authorities within the industry to ensure that we are providing the best service possible to our clients. The company has established itself as a Google partner for its Jibe platform, which aims to provide Rich Communication Services around the globe. This is an exciting and innovative evolution of the SMS and provides a richer conversational messaging experience for both brands and consumers. As well as this, the company is also a Google partner for Verified SMS, enabling companies to provide a more secure messaging experience for their customers while combatting fraud and phishing.
We are currently on the lookout for a Monitoring and Support Specialist to join our “Support H24” department based in Verona, Italy.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- SMS traffic management (queue / delivery rate and connection status monitoring, specific ticket management, test activities)
- EMAIL traffic management (monitoring of email delivery to ISPs, delisting from RBLs, management of traffic load on multiple resources)
- IT RESOURCES monitoring (check status of the infrastructure, analyse logs, etc)
Within the various activities there is autonomy of movement to obtain the required result.
- Knowledge of PC use (web browsing, e-mail)
- Knowledge of the Office package (mainly Word and Excel)
- Strong analytical skills
- Attitude to multitasking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to provide clear, professional, relevant answers to customer requests
- Good / excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Aptitude for teamwork and goals
- Attitude to proactivity and initiative
Please do send your CV to email@example.com, perhaps along with a small cover letter describing the flavour of awesome you want to bring in rdcom.