RDCOM, an international player in integrated multichannel communication solutions, is looking for 1 Full Stack Software Engineer to expand its development team, who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications used by the company and its customers.
The candidate will join a team organized according to Agile methodology and will be coordinated by a team leader. Tasks focused on our SMS Gateway and Multichannel platform will be assigned.
Who we are looking for
To be successful in this role, you must have a degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent industry experience and knowledge of the following:
- CSS, CSS preprocessor, bootstrap
- SQL, experience working with relational and non-relational DBs
- Attention to the product in terms of organization, performance and resource consumption
- Good knowledge of English
- At least 3 years of experience in the role
Single page application development, particularly with Vue.js will be considered a plus.
Soft Skills we like
- Business goal orientation
- Autonomy in work organization
- Involvement and committment with respect to company philosophy
- Active learning
- Experience working in teams
- Problem solving
What we offer
- A bright and modern work location surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise
- Multidisciplinary teams in which to expand one’s knowledge through the daily exchange of information
- A multicultural environment in which to grow as people through confrontation and mutual support
- A break area with free coffee always available for your ideas
Experienced, caring people committed to the development of the company. Key elements of the company philosophy are teamwork, constant updates and a virtuous cycle of knowledge sharing. Our human resources “passport” has more than 11 different nationalities, which lays the foundation every day for the development of new ideas and business projects. Join us!
Place of work: Montorio, Verona
The proposed position will be commensurate with the professional experience and the salary in line with the real skills of the candidates. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77). Sending an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org is required.