Would you like to work in a stimulating, multicultural environment where you can grow professionally and expand your knowledge? Would you be involved in projects to safeguard the security of corporate systems and data?
The staff at rdcom, an international player in business messaging solutions, consists of experienced and enthusiastic people, committed to the continuous growth of the company through the development of new ideas and business projects. We believe in the importance of the robustness and security of systems that characterize our ever-changing and growing business environment.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Systems Engineer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure and internal equipment:
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
The candidate will be also involved in Cyber Security tasks like:
- Manage and enhance firewalls security policies, including revisiting and implementing IDS/IPS rules based on log data analysis
- Perform, report and evaluate Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing and CyberSecurity threat analysis
- Review devices (Laptop and smartphone) security policies, including revising security policies on related OS (Windows, Linux, MacOSX)
- Manage security and antivirus policies (Sophos)
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows-based operating systems
- Management and testing of backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Knowledge of networks and firewalls
- Knowledge of the main protocols for IT security management
- Experience working with virtualised solutions such as VMWare, Proxmox
- Good knowledge of English
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- Relational and non-relational database management skills such as:
- Understanding of networking (segmentation, routing, protocols, etc..), OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
We value soft skills such as aptitude for problem solving, autonomy in organizing work, involvement and commitment to the company philosophy and business objectives.
The proposed salary will be commensurate with the professional experience and the remuneration in line with the real skills of the candidates. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77).
Place of work
We work in bright, modern premises, surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise with a break area always available for your ideas!
Join us and send us your application by clicking directly below or by writing to email@example.com