RdCom, international player in integrated multichannel communication solutions, in a framework of growth and expansion of its staff, is looking for 2 Customer Support Specialists for its Verona office to be included in the Customer Support team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing inbound customer care activities through ticketing system, addressing requests to the competent office
- Resolving first level critical issues by optimising methods and timing
- Providing customers with guiding information on company products and services
- EMAIL and SMS traffic management (queues/delivery rate monitoring, testing activities).
The ideal candidate should have the following requirements:
- Diploma or degree (preferably in IT)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of the Office suite
- Previous work experience in customer service (preferably in IT and/or digital environments).
- Working experience in sms/email marketing
- Experience with ticketing systems and compliance with SLAs and assurance levels
- Ability to work in team and to achieve objectives
- Aptitude for multitasking and proactivity
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving orientation
Job Place: Montorio, Verona
Working hours: 40h per week on shifts (morning, afternoon, night)
A period of on-the-job training is foreseen.
The proposed position will be commensurate with the candidate’s professional experience and the salary will be in line with the candidate’s actual skills.
The search is aimed at both genders (L.903/77).
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit our website https://rdcom.com