rdcom is a company based in Verona providing business messaging solutions to both the Italian and International market via our multichannel platform and other messaging services. This is an exciting period for the company, and we are currently searching for an experienced Web and Graphic Designer to join our expanding Marketing & Product team in Verona.
Primary duties include conceptualising and implementing creative ideas and managing the development of our website and other company platforms and entities.
You will be working closely with the Marketing team leader to ensure that the website complies with design and SEO best practices, while providing optimal levels of UX. You will also be assisting with design and development in relation to our multichannel messaging platform.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills, be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, as well as having advanced WordPress skills.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conceptualising creative ideas
- Taking ownership of the company’s branding and ensuring that it is maintained across all touchpoints, both on and offline
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Building web pages using WordPress
- Building landing pages for paid advertising campaigns
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintaining the appearance of our website
- Creation of email marketing templates
- Ensuring that the website provides an optimal UX
- Designing visual imagery for our website
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes
- Incorporating functionalities and features into the website
- Designing sample pages, including colours and fonts
- Preparing and presenting design plans
- Designing company presentations, brochures, case studies and further documents to be used both internally and externally
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Strong understanding of content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimisation principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Exceptional visual design skills
- Strong and demonstrable UX skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A strong team player
- Strong time management skills and comfortable working to deadlines
- Ability to transform a vision into a plan and seamlessly execute
- Minimum of B2 level of English and confident working in English on a day-to-day basis
Working hours: 8 hours full-time
Does the above sound like you? Are you ready to join forces with a fast-growing company during an exciting period while working with great people?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then we want to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter letting us know why you are the perfect candidate for the role.
For further information, please visit our website – rdcom.com
Position and salary will be in line with previous work experience and skills.