Are you looking to work in a challenging, multicultural environment where you can grow professionally and expand your knowledge? Would you like to be involved in projects to safeguard the security of company systems and data?
The staff of Rdcom, an international player in business messaging solutions, consists of experienced and enthusiastic people, committed to the continuous growth of the company through the development of new ideas and business projects.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Junior Systems Administrator who, following a period of training and shadowing, will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure and internal equipment. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Software and hardware installation and configuration
- Installazione e configurazione software e hardware
- Account and workstation configuration
- Monitoring performance and maintaining systems according to requirements
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
- Updating systems with new versions and models
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field
- Linux and Windows-based operating systems
- Management and testing of backup and disaster recovery strategies
- Basic knowledge of networks and firewalls
- Experience working with virtualised solutions such as VMWare, Proxmox
- Good knowledge of English
We value soft skills such as aptitude for problem solving, autonomy in organising work, involvement and commitment to the company philosophy and business objectives.
The proposed position will be commensurate with the professional experience and the salary in line with the real skills of the candidates. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77).
Place of work: Montorio, Verona
We work in bright, modern premises, surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise with a break area always available for your ideas!
Join us and send your application directly here or by writing to email@example.com.