Are you looking to work in a challenging, multicultural environment where you can grow professionally and expand your knowledge?
rdcom is a leading provider of mobile communication solutions, specialising in the provision of messaging and value-added services, such as SMS and A2P e-mails, lead generation, ChatApps and integrations, to consumers and businesses worldwide; it has a team of experienced and enthusiastic people, committed to the continuous growth of the company through the development of new ideas and business projects.
Who we are looking for
As part of our growth and expansion plan, we are now looking for a Sales Operation Specialist who will support the sales team by performing the following activities:
- cold calling for preliminary qualification of the company’s requirements
- lead management up to direct sale or in support of the sales representative
- organization of Demos of the multichannel platform “InTouch”
- administrative support to sales through the preparation of the necessary documentation
The resource will also be able to deal with:
- mapping of the market, profiling and research of potential new customers.
- search for the appropriate company contact person to propose the offer
- contract management and assistance requests and renewals of customers
- performance analysis and monitoring
- creation of periodic trend reports
- identification of areas for improvement of sales processes
To be successful in this role you need to have the following skills:
- previous pre or post sales experience
- experience in dynamic and strongly result-oriented environments
- commercial experience, aimed at acquiring new customers
- dialectical skills and familiarity in telephone contact
- excellent use of the main IT tools (office 365 with related applications)
- excellent knowledge and command of the English language
For this profile we value soft skills such as resourcefulness, communication/relational skills, aptitude for problem solving, teamwork and autonomy in organising work, as well as orientation and commitment to the company philosophy and business goals.
The proposed position will be commensurate with the professional experience and the salary in line with the real skills of the candidates. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77).
Place of work: Montorio, Verona
We work in bright, modern premises, surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise with a break area always available for your ideas!
Join us and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!