Are you looking to work in a challenging, multicultural environment where you can grow professionally and expand your knowledge?
The staff of Rdcom, an international player in business messaging solutions, consists of experienced and enthusiastic people, committed to the continuous growth of the company through the development of new ideas and business projects.
Who we are looking for
RDCOM is looking for an Email Deliverability Expert to expand the product team of its multichannel messaging platform.
The candidate will report directly to the Product Manager.
The figure we seek will be responsible for the following activities:
- • Provide in-depth quality performance analysis;
- Manage email deliverability metrics and help create the best sending reputation
- • Maintain relationships with ISPs and other email providers
- Stay current on industry trends and technologies.
- Educate clients on email marketing best practices.
- Conduct in-depth monitoring of email traffic, reviews and audits of sending practices;
- Take care of blacklists and anti-spam policies.
To be successful in this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience in managing an evolved email marketing solution and knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of privacy and anti-spam regulations (GDPR and CAN-SPAM/CASL/ACMA)
- Technical knowledge of mail servers, email authentication and filtering technologies
- Knowledge of key performance measurement and deliverability optimization tools, such as, for example:
- SNDS (Smart Network Data Service), JMRP (Junk Mail Reporting Program), Google Postmaster for Feedback Loop service (FBL)
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework), DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance), DKIM (Domain Keys Identified Mail) policies to authenticate the SMTP server.
- Strong project management skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Computer skills and strong analytical skills
- Good/very good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
The soft skills we like
We value soft skills such as autonomy in organising work, aptitude for teamwork, problem solving, involvement and commitment to the company philosophy and business objectives.
Place of work
We work in bright, modern premises, surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise with a break area always available for your ideas!
Join us and send us your application by clicking directly below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The proposed position will be commensurate with the professional experience and the salary in line with the real skills of the candidates. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77).