Would you like to work in a stimulating, multicultural environment where you can grow professionally and expand your knowledge?
The staff at rdcom, an international player in business messaging solutions, consists of experienced and enthusiastic people, committed to the continuous growth of the company through the development of new ideas and business projects.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Database & Systems Administrator who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and databases used by the company and SW applications.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field
- Knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Implementation of performance improvements and database tuning
- Familiarity with backup test management and disaster recovery strategies
- Experience in database component implementation for applications, services and microservices
- At least 3 years of experience in the role will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of English
We value soft skills such as autonomy in work organisation and problem solving as well as orientation and commitment to business objectives.
The proposed position will be commensurate with professional experience and the salary will be in line with the candidate’s real skills. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77).
Place of work
We work in bright, modern premises, surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise with a break area always available for your ideas!
Join us and send us your application by clicking directly below or by writing to email@example.com.