Are you looking to work in a challenging, multicultural environment where you can grow professionally and expand your knowledge?
The staff of rdcom, an international player in business messaging solutions, consists of experienced and enthusiastic people, committed to the continuous growth of the company through the development of new ideas and business projects.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Database Administrator who will be responsible for the development, maintenance and configuration of databases used by the company and SW applications.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field
- Knowledge of at least one relational and one non-relational DB from the following: PostgreSQL/ MySQL/ MongoDB/ Redis / Elastic Search
- Ability to configure and optimise database performance
- Familiarity with backup management and disaster recovery strategies
- Experience in implementing the database component for applications, services and microservices
- Good level of English
The following skills will be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Knowledge of networks and firewalls
- Managing Office 365 products
We value soft skills such as autonomy in organising work and problem solving as well as orientation and commitment to business objectives.
The proposed position will be commensurate with the professional experience and the salary in line with the real skills of the candidates. The search is aimed at both sexes (L.903/77).
Place of work: Montorio, Verona
We work in bright, modern premises, surrounded by greenery and away from traffic noise with a break area always available for your ideas!
Join us and send us your application by clicking directly below or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org