As part of an expansion of its staff, RDCOM is looking for 1 Systems Engineer and DBA who will take care of the development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and databases used by the company and by the applications.
To be successful in this role the candidate should have: Computer Science Degree OR equivalent industry experience
Proficiency in the following:
- Knowledge of Linux based OS
- Knowledge in at least one relational and one non-relational DBs among the following:
- Implementation of performance improvements and tuning of databases
- Backup management and testing and disaster recovery strategies
- Deployment of the database component for applications, services and micro services
- Basic networking and firewall knowledge
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience working in teams
- Aptitude for problem-solving and documenting the solution
- At least 3 years experience in the role
The below skill would be considered a plus:
• Knowledge in one of the following DBs:
– Working experience with virtualised solutions like VMWare, Proxmox
Job Place: Montorio, Verona
The proposed position will be commensurate with the candidate’s professional experience and the salary will be in line with the candidate’s actual skills.
The search is aimed at both genders (L.903/77). Please send an updated CV to email@example.com
For further information, visit our website!