The Client Preview feature generates previews of your newsletter on extensive combinations of Email Clients and operating systems to ensure that your email will be displayed correctly, including:
- Apple Mail 10
- iPhone 8 (iOS13)
- Pixel Gmail (Android 8)
- iPhone X
- Outlook 2013
There are also additional checks that are carried our as part of the Client Preview to check how the message will be displayed on desktop and mobile. This is all the more important now that an ever-increasing number of users are using multiple devices and even adopting the mobile phone as their number one go-to device for their internet activities.
Desktop Client Preview
In addition to the above, there are also 45 combinations of browsers and clients that can be used for testing purposes to check how your emails will be displayed. There are also another 15 Clients that can be used for testing, including various versions of Apple Mail, Outlook, Lotus Notes and Thunderbird.
Mobile Client Preview
As well as the options available to ensure proper desktop delivery, there are 23 additional device and operating systems settings to perform checks on how your email marketing campaigns are displayed, providing you with high levels of assurance that your campaign will provide a strong user experience on mobile devices.
Emails that do not reach your recipients’ inbox will not get read, it really is that simple.
Our intuitive platform ensures that our clients’ emails are delivered, ensuring that your server remains healthy. The tool performs checks on the newsletter’s content thanks to one of the most respected anti-spam filtering systems, Spam Assassin.
Spam Assassin is a computer programme that filters and tests emails so that it can determine whether it is considered a spam or phishing email. This is achieved through its use of highly sophisticated algorithms that conducts hundreds of tests on emails before they are sent to determine the likelihood that it is spam based upon certain criteria.
From here the email is assigned a score and the higher the score is the more chance there is that the email would be considered spam and lead to problems in the long-term for the reputation of your server.
Further Email Checking Features
- Providing users with the possibility of unsubscribing from your lists and not receiving future communication from you.
- Allowing your recipients to update their subscription preferences for your newsletters.
- People often forget why they ended up on your email marketing database and need reminding why they were added to prevent and combat against users making false spam reports.
- The platform performs checks on the links inside your templates to ensure that your campaign will not be flagged as a potential phishing email and be diverted to Spam folders within your recipients’ email clients.
- Checks are also conducted for the presence of explicit text that is often detected in emails that are sent for spamming or phishing purposes, ensuring that you do not inadvertently send message that are likely to be marked as spam and not delivered.