If you are a beginner, don’t worry, the platform is simple and intuitive, and you will be guided throughout the creation of your campaigns. The platform has a powerful drag and drop editor to help you build professional email marketing campaigns in only a few clicks. There is also the possibility to segment your audience based upon different criteria to ensure that you are sending the right type of content to the right people for increased engagement.
Keep an eye on the rdcom blog where you will find tips on how to do email and SMS marketing and to further improve your future campaigns.
The platform is also suitable if you are an expert in the sector and has been designed to meet the most innovative and complex integrated communication strategies.
We are happy to announce that you will find some new features online to further enhance the capabilities of the platform.
The Platform Interface
There have been some updates regarding the interface, for example:
- In the Dashboard area you will find clear information on your email and SMS campaigns, with details of your emails on the left, and SMS located on the right.
- The menu on the left has also been updated. You can access the information related to your email, SMS and landing page metrics through Lists, Campaigns, Creatives and Statistics.
- Your credit information can be found on the upper part of the page within the platform. We have also introduced a new button, ‘SMS Credits’ to provide you with quick and easy access to an overview of your remaining credit.
- If your account permits you to access multiple accounts, it is possible to quickly switch between them from the top of the page. If you wish to create new users and accounts or manage existing ones, go to the Admin section in the navigation bar on the left.
Our drag and drop editor, K-Bricks also contains some updates, including:
- The Settings menu has been moved to the right and contains the new Structure section which allows you to select and drag the bricks by structuring the template before choosing its content.
- You will see other small but important new features when using the Editor, all of these will make it easier and faster for you to build professional emails!
In the Landing page section, you will find:
- Information on how to implement the forms for lead generation purposes
- The preview of your Landing Page is now more in line with the background colour
- Previous issues with social icons have now been resolved
Additional system improvements, include:
- Alerts now contain the account information to which they refer.
- The new email subscriber email import API checks the content and syntactically validates the users’ mobile phone numbers.
- Subscriber sign-up API provides more address checking with a blacklist check.
We hope you find these improvements useful and welcome, and if you have any questions or suggestions, we are here to help you.